Working at Destiny Fitness makes people’s lives better!
Destiny Fitness is seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Sales Representative
- Personal Trainer
- Group Fitness Instructor
If you would like to learn more about the positions, or if you are interested in applying, please let us know you are interested by filling out the form below. We will contact you to request more details.
Plain text resume assistance:
1. Open a simple text editing program such as Notepad (on the PC, under Start > Programs > Accessories > Notepad) or SimpleText on the Mac.
2. Start Word or whatever word-processing program you use.
3. Open the resume file. Double-check spelling and grammar, particularly if you have made any changes.
4. Highlight all the text in the document.
5. Copy the highlighted text into your Clipboard.
6. Switch to the Notepad or SimpleText editor.
7. Paste the copy of the resume file into a new editor window.
7. Save the document as plain text with line breaks.
8. Set the document page at 60 characters per line.
9. Omit bolding, italics and underlining from document.
10. Check for any symbols that were inadvertently changed during the conversion process (e.g. a bullet point will become an asterisk*).
11. Remove tabs, columns and bullets and again save the document with line space breaks.
12. Use spaces rather than tabs to line up text in the document.
13. To make text stand out, use white spaces and/or full capitalization, or frame section titles with characters such as equal signs (=), the underscore key (__) or asterisks (*):
Destiny Fitness provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Destiny Fitness complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Destiny Fitness expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Destiny Fitness’ employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.